713.965.2911 : General
713.965.2975 : Leasing
713.965.2920 : Prop Management
11 Greenway Plaza Suite 3100
Houston, TX 77046
[ visit web site ]
[ visit web site ]
Senterra Real Estate Group Experience
Senterra Real Estate Group has successfully acquired, developed, leased and/or managed such varied projects as the following:
Office, Mixed Use:
- Greenway Plaza, a 4.3 million square foot mixed use complex in suburban Houston, including the 389-room Renaissance Hotel
- 112 East Pecan, a 500,000 square foot office tower in the San Antonio Central Business District
- Leasing and/or property management of several office buildings, generally in suburban Houston
- Park Place Motorcars Auto Dealership, in Greenway Plaza.
- Jacintoport Industrial Park, a 2,000 acre industrial development along the Houston Ship Channel.
- Jacintoport Terminal, a 1 million tons-per-year marine cargo facility including a 400,000 square foot warehouse with automated bagged goods handling equipment, a 250,000 square foot refrigerated warehouse, and a vegetable oil packaging facility.
Leisure Management International, managing sports arenas and convention centers across the USA; Facilities and Amenities at Minute Maid Park, including:
- Negotiated Lease and Developed
- Ruggles Grille's Center Field
- Ruggles Cafe's Union Station
- Negotiated Naming Rights
- Negotiated Facilities Management
- Negotiated Parking Garage Agreement
- The Villas of Mirada, 46 luxury home development located adjacent to The Lodge at Rancho Mirage in Rancho Mirage, California.
Corporate Advisory Services:
- Bank One
- San Antonio Savings
- P.I.E. Mutual Insurance
- Jacobson, Maynold, Tuschman & Kalar
- Roetzel & Andrews
Senterra Real Estate Group's executives, prior to the formation, were responsible for the development, management, leasing and operations of other projects, such as:
- Allen Center, a 4.3 million square foot mixed use complex in Houston's Central Business District, including the 350-room Doubletree Hotel.
- Wells Fargo Plaza, a 1.7 million square foot office tower in Houston's Central Business District.
- Louisiana Place, an 850,000 square foot office tower in Houston's Central Business District.
- Houston Natural Gas Building, a 400,000 square foot office tower in Houston's Central Business District.
Senterra Real Estate Group's operating staff possesses a wealth of experience that, when combined with the state-of-the-art computer network, allows unlimited flexibility in meeting reporting requirements, potential expansion, and changing market demands.